Extensions are granted automatically in EXAM Moodle. Why not in HUJI Moodle?
They may not always be wanted in HUJI Moodle.
However, you can arrange extensions yourself by creating a group and using a Group override
If there are a large number of students entitled to an extension, you can import them from EXAM Moodle as follows:
In EXAM Moodle, on the Participants page
Select item 'Role: Extension 25%' or Role: Extension 50% from the menu at the top of the page**
These are the students granted an extension by Minhal Talmidim.
Note the small E or F alongside their name or ID.
- Click on the first button at the bottom of page (Select all or Select all users).
- Select List ID numbers from the With selected users.. menu.
- Copy the ID numbers to a file.
In HUJI Moodle:
- Create a group e.g. Extension 25%.
- Go to Bulk enrolments (under Users in the Course Administration block).
- Add ,Extension 25% to each line of the file downloaded from EXAM Moodle.
- Add a header line to the top of the file e.g ID,group.
- Upload the file.
- Now create an appropriate Group override in the quiz
Note:There may be additonal items Role: Extension 25% (local)
and Role: Extension 50% (local)
These are the equivalent roles assigned manually in the course itself.